Hours & Location:
City of Montebello
1600 W. Beverly Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640
- Monday-Thursday | 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Closed every Friday
City Hall Access:
- Open to the public with occupancy limitations during normal business hours.
- Temperature screening, face masks, and physical distancing are required for public entry.
- Public check-in is at the north-side entrance tent.
- City Council Meetings are open to the public in-person at City Hall with occupancy limitations.
Adjacent to the San Gabriel Valley in Los Angeles County, the City of Montebello is approximately eight miles southeast and a 15 minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. Here, you will find a beautiful suburban community, parks and open space, and diverse dining and shopping experiences among a thriving business district.
Located near major freeways, Montebello is an ideal location for businesses to thrive, serving as an important center for the movement of goods, auto sales, and industrial warehousing and manufacturing.
Home to the third largest municipal transit agency, Montebello Bus Lines operates seven local bus routes, a commuter connection service to Metrolink trains, and transports over 7 million riders a year throughout 12 surrounding cities.